Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've rethought things a bit; I'd gone private with my other blog, and had put this one on hiatus. But I still need a public space for thoughts and writing, especially with the current onus I've got -- imposed by a friend -- for writing up my travelogue.

I also like having an area for religious posts, as well.

So I'm re-constructing this a bit to cover two areas: one, the former "this is what I have to say about matters theological and such," and the other to deal with writing. OK; so we have fiction, and we also have this travelogue...and as I mentioned, there are people demanding I put that somewhere they can see it, as I'm writing it. Or editing it, as basically it's a fleshing-out of the diary and notes I was keeping while hanging out in Algeria. And then Barcelona. Barcelona was a heartbreaker: I wanted to love it so much, I was prepared to love it, but it didn't really love me back. Although the Muslim community in Ciutat Vella almost redeemed it, since everyone there WAS nice.

So: religious noodlings, and writing. The two are interconnected, actually, so it'll work fine. Inchallah. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment